Tuesday, February 14, 2012

While on the Grammy red carpet last night Common revisited the oft-discussed topic of his beef with Drake, but this time the veteran emcee declared the skirmish to be "over."

"It's over. But it was all in the art of Hip Hop," Common said in an interview with Touré for Fuse Network. "He said some things to me so I had to say some things back."

 When asked if it was Drake who started the whole mess, however, Common stopped short of assigning blame.

"I wouldn't say [he started it] but I know I heard something that I felt was directed to me so I addressed it. That's all. But you know, thank God we were able to move forward from it and all is good."

Previously, Common had said he didn't know how the beef would end, and even admitted to liking Drake's music.

BET.com

No comments: